Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/ Grade 4
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for secretarial and bookkeeping duties, i.e., word processing, filing, scheduling appointments, taking minutes, answering phones, ordering and receiving supplies, maintaining ledger of accounts and financial transactions, and maintaining budgets. Hours of work are flexible.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of successful clerical experience in an office environment
- Word processing/transcription skills
- Data processing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Secretary-Bookkeeper I“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.