Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 10
Working Calendar: 261 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assumes direct responsibility and provides administrative assistance to the supervisor in departmental/divisional management activities. Responsible for ensuring primary confidential secretarial support. Implements systemwide procedures and policies. Work assignments are performed independently and include a wide variety of situations that must be resolved.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Five (5) years successful secretarial-related experience
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of computers
- General overall knowledge of school system
- Ability to handle administrative details independently
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Secretary I Administrative". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.