Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 4
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assumes responsibility, with a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, for providing the primary confidential and non-confidential clerical and secretarial support including word processing, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings; answering phone calls and duplicating materials; works with a limited variety of simple procedures which generally impact only the current project or the sub-unit; works fairly independently maintaining a responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and/or primary secretary.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Successful clerical experience in an office environment with good knowledge of general office procedures
- Word processing/transcription skills
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Secretary I – Housekeeping". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.