Salary/Grade: IA , Grade 5
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility, with a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, for providing the primary confidential and non-confidential clerical and secretarial support including transcription, word processing, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings, answering phone calls, and duplicating materials; works with clearly defined standard practices and procedures which generally impact only the organizational segment to which assigned or may infrequently impact several organizational segments; works fairly independently maintaining a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and/or primary secretary; handles differing situations, problems and deviations according to general instructions, priorities, policies and goals.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years successful clerical experience in an office environment with excellent knowledge of general office procedures
- Word processing/transcription skills
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Secretary II – Exceptional Child Education“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.