Salary/Grade: IA , Grade 6
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility, with a minimum of supervision and guidance, for providing the primary confidential and non-confidential clerical and secretarial support including transcription, word processing, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings, answering phone calls, and duplicating materials; works with system-wide procedures and policies which impact one or more major organizational segment; works fairly independently maintaining a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and/or primary secretary.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of successful secretarial-related experience in an office environment with excellent knowledge of general office procedures
- Word processing/transcription skills
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Secretary III – Confidential". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.