Salary Schedule: IA/Grade 8
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility, working from general, overall objectives, for providing the primary confidential and nonconfidential clerical and secretarial support including transcription, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings, answering phone calls, and duplicating materials; works with system-wide procedures and policies which impact more than one major organizational segment; works independently maintaining a close and highly responsive relationship with the day-to-day activities of the supervisor handling a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving clerical and administrative functions.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Three (3) years successful secretarial-related experience
- Word processing skills
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Secretary V – Academic Schools Division". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.