Website Goodwill Industries of Kentucky
Senior Material Handler
- 50 people needed
- 3-6 months tenure for positive ROI impact
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Must have basic math skills, and ability to complete paperwork in a timely manner.
- Must have basic oral and written communication skills, to support a pleasant donor experience and teamwork atmosphere.
- Must be available to works on rotating schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Job Description:
- Displays great customer service and assistance by greeting donors and customers; offers receipts and informational fliers as set by operating guidelines.
- Keeps areas clean, including inside and outside grounds around store and Attended Donation Centers.
- Assists in providing direction and modeling of job duties to other Material Handlers, and trains material handlers on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). May serve as a coach in one-on-one training with a Material Handler(s).
- Serves as the Safety & Wellness Captain and communicates updates daily and at monthly store meetings. Also, works with manager to complete monthly safety/wellness deadlines.
- Provides input to the manager regarding employee performance and safety concerns for corrective action.
- Ensures One Touch and 5s Process are in place to enhance safety and production in the backroom.
- Rotates stock in production area as needed and communicates product demand to manager/transportation; prepares material for shipping.
- May be delegated supervisory authority when dealing with Material Handlers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.