Website Seven Counties Services
Under moderate supervision, provides clinical services to assigned client populations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs clinical services, including intakes and therapeutic interventions such as group, individual, and family therapy, and crisis intervention.
2. Maintains and completes service documentation such as psychosocial assessments, case notes, case reviews, court reports, letters, etc., according to prescribed standards.
3. Conducts case reviews and determines current and future treatment and treatment planning based upon resulting quantitative results and professional opinion of client progress.
4. Collaborates with external agents including school officials, family members, and other health agencies regarding organizational programs and client needs and conditions.
5. Attends and participates in staff meetings, treatment planning meetings, case conferences, and clinical seminars providing information relating to program administration and development.
6. Writes correspondence on behalf of clients and their families such as court reports, letters of recommendation, etc., according to prescribed standards.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
· Master’s degree in social services field with certification or licensure in area of specialization (e.g., LPCC, LPCA, LMFT, Marriage and Family Therapy Associate)
· Three to six months of related internship or practicum experience.
· Basic knowledge of mental and physical characteristics of applicable population group (e.g., growth and development and range of treatment needed), psychotherapy, human behavior, treatment modes, and related issues.
· Basic knowledge of community resources and SCS services.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle a case load with varying levels of client disability and need.
· Position has some unusual physical demands, including occasional exposure to threat of bodily harm from clients or their families.
· Normal work tasks may involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissue.
· Position at times may require incumbent to remain on twenty-four hour call.
· Reliable transportation for frequent travel.
To apply for this job please visit sevencounties.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.