Website Shrout Tate Wilson Consulting Engineers
Shrout Tate Wilson Consulting Engineers is a mechanical and electrical engineering (MEP) firm
that specializes in energy efficient buildings, education, and healthcare. Our projects focus on
the places where people learn, play, live, work, worship, eat, heal and connect. In addition to our
MEP design services, we offer distillation/process engineering and commissioning. Utilizing the
latest technology, our team is able to not only listen to client needs, but create high performance
solutions that are advanced, maintainable and sustainable.
Please visit our website to learn more about us: stweng.com.
We have a great team of 55 employees in three office locations. We currently have offices in
Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, and Charleston, SC. We are excited for the opportunity to expand
This is an opportunity to join a growing company early and make your mark!
● Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
● 5+ years of mechanical engineering experience in consulting
● Professional Engineer (PE) licensure is a plus but not a requirement
● Knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit is highly desired
● Experience in MEP design
The following is a general description of the roles and responsibilities for this position:
● Assist in Marketing and Business Development
● Attend business networking events
● Form positive relationships with existing and prospective new clients
● Generate leads for new business opportunities
● Responsible for designing the lighting, power distribution, low voltage systems and
other various electrical systems
● Preparing contract drawings using AutoCAD and REVIT
● Preparing contract specifications
● Meeting the project schedule. This will require working overtime as needed
● Attend interviews when requested by a principal
● Attend meetings with clients, contractors, utility companies, etc.
● Prepare cost opinions
● Prepare life cycle cost analysis
● Survey of existing buildings
● Provide shop drawing review
● Issue field reports
● Review pay applications
● Respond to RFI’s, change orders, questions, etc.
● Issue ASI’s, Revisions, etc.
● Review O&M manuals
● Review record drawings
● Attend lunch and learns, seminars, etc. and continue your education
● Health Insurance
● Paid Time off
● Dental Insurance
● Vision Insurance
● Life Insurance
● 401(K) matching
● Health Savings Account
To apply for this job email your details to Micayla.Back@stweng.com