Job Description: (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Implements and maintains social services delivery and coordination to pupils of the District. Identifies and sddresses pupil difficulties with students and parents. Functions as a memeber of JCPS crisis team to respond during critical situations.
- Master's Degree in social work (MSW)
- Kentucky certification in public school social work
- Five(5) or more successful years of social work experience
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel to various work locations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Social Worker“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.