Job Description: (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Implements and maintains social services delivery and coordination to pupils of the District. Identifies and sddresses pupil difficulties with students and parents. Functions as a memeber of JCPS crisis team to respond during critical situations.
- Master's Degree in social work (MSW)
- Kentucky certification in public school social work
- Five(5) or more successful years of social work experience
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel to various work locations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Social Worker“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.