Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule III (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implements and maintains foster care system mandates and/or social services delivery to foster care and homeless students under the leadership and supervision of appropriate District administration. Identifies and addresses pupil difficulties and barriers for students and parents. May function as a member of JCPS crisis team to respond during critical situations.
- Master’s Degree in Social work (MSW)
- Kentucky certification in public school social work or equivalent clinical social work licensure
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to various work locations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Social Worker Foster Care”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.