Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 9 (attached)
Working Calendar: 195 days/8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position of Behavior Analyst facilitates functional behavioral assessments (FBAs) and develops behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), intellectual disabilities (ID) and Emotional Behavior Disabilities (EBD). This position participates in the development of individualized education plans (IEP) and confers with and/or trains staff, administrators, parents and others on a weekly basis. The specialist provides continuous progress monitoring (data analysis) related to behavior intervention plans and other evidence based practices for students with ASD, ID and EBD.
- Master's Degree
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with current license
- Experience working with students clinically diagnosed with behavior disorders
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Behavior Support Specialist“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.