Salary Schedule/Grade: II/IV, 9
Job Description: Attached
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides leadership to coordination of projects, programs or activities in the Diversity Equity and Poverty Division, having moderate impact on the District occasionally affecting more than one unit or department; requires adaptation and interpretation of standard practices and procedures; contacts outside unit are limited to routine matters where approval is needed; requires general supervision.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Three (3) years of successful experience in area of assignment
3. Successful leadership experience
4. Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Specialist DEP". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.