Salary Schedule/Grade: IV/ 9
Job Description: Attached
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides assistance to District and school ECE staff in the areas of, ECE programs and services; monitoring and implementation of assigned program or activity; provides professional development as assigned; surveys systemwide needs in area of assignment and determines effectiveness of assigned program or activity; supervises and directs the work of committees and other groups as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher with Kentucky certification in Director of Special Education or Instructional Leadership or Supervision (Principal Certification)
2. Kentucky Teacher Certification in Special Education or Certification in School Psychology or School Counseling
3. Two (2) years of successful experience in the role of ARC Chair
4. Three (3) years of successful experience in teaching special education or equivalent professional experience in area of assignment
5. Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding programs for exceptional children
6.Safe Crisis Management Certification or willing to get it
7. Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Specialist ECE". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.