Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 9 (attached)
Working Calendar: 235 days/8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensures compliance and monitors implementation and effectiveness of district-wide Medicaid program; provides technical assistance for staff for all Medicaid reporting; works collaboratively and provides technical assistance to District staff in adhering to the Individuals of Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regading programs for exceptional children and MEdicaid
- Technical skills: Advanced ability with productivity tools (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud), with emphasis on Sheets, Forms, Excel, and Access.
- Experience using various tools to create best practices of data visualization and interaction of data
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist ECE Medicaid“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.