Salary Schedule: II (attached) Grade 9
Working Calendar: 220/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Human Resource partner leads a team to provide high quality human resources and talent management services to principals and central office staff. The HR partner is the customer service point of contact for principals and central office leaders for talent management and other HR functions and effectiveness measures for all staff.
- Master's degree from an accredited college in public administration, education, human resources management, business, management science, operations research, organizational behavior, or a closely related field.
- Three (3) years of experience with Human Resources Management; some of which has been at a large organization
- Strong analytical skills that inform problem-solving and decision-making capacity
- Knowledge of human resources processes in educational settings, legal, or employment procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Human Resources”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.