Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IV, Grade 9
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership in administering technical and instructional services provided by the Library Media Services Department. Assists the Director in promoting overall efficiency and maximizing impact of technical and instructional services in support of educational achievement for K-12 teachers, librarians, and students. Collaborates with District, state, national networks, and policymakers to ensure optimal access to resources. Develops and maintains products and processes essential to effective school library programs.
- Master’s Degree with Kentucky Certification in Library Media
- Five (5) years of successful experience in area of assignment
- Demonstrated visionary leadership experience
- Experience delivering professional development to large groups of teachers and administrators and running large scale professional learning initiatives on simultaneous projects
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Library Media Services“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.