Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 9 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Manages Renovations projects and the area of maintenance activities assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of successful experience in maintenance, renovation or construction management
- Working knowledge of building materials, building codes, and safety requirements
- Experience in computer operation and data entry
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Maintenance and Renovations“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.