**Previous applicants need not reapply and will remain in consideration**
Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IV/ Grade 9
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership to the District’s comprehensive Mental Health Services, Crisis Response and Suicide Prevention programs. This includes oversight and accountability the design, coordination, and implementation of comprehensive mental health services along with training and consultation for the implementation of a tiered system for mental health support to students. The Specialist Mental Health Services also facilitates the work of school based mental health practitioners to implement school based services, intervention programs, engage families, and coordinate with community partners. The Specialist Mental Health Services will align planning to the District’s strategic plan, all state and federal requirements, and will work closely with other departments to ensure coherence in mental health support.
- KY (EPSB) credential in School Social Work, School Counseling, or School Psychology or Fully KY Licensed Professional Counselor or KY Licensed Clinical Social Worker or KY Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or KY Licensed Clinical Psychologist that does not require clinical supervision to perform responsibilities listed above
- Three (3) years of successful experience in area of assignment
- Ability to work well with people
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Mental Health Services“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.