Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II / IV, Grade 9 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides technical assistance to District and school staff in the areas of research and program evaluation, monitoring and implementation of assigned program or activity; provides inservice as assigned; surveys systemwide needs in area of assignment and determines effectiveness of assigned program or activity.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of successful experience in area of assignment
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Research and Evaluation“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.