Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 9 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides support, recommendations and advice to relating to the referral, entrance, and exit of students to behavior support schools. Administers Due Process to students who have been recommended for placement in alternative schools. Supports the decisions of the Admissions and Release Committees (ARC).
- Master's Degree
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Kentucky Professional Certification in Administration and/or Supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Student Relations“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.