Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IV (attached) Grade 9
Working Calendar: 220/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Implements and monitors the student transfer process. Prepares reports and provides communications regarding all aspects of the student transfer process.
- Master’s degree with Kentucky certification in Administration and Supervision or Director Pupil Personnel
- Successful administrative experience in pupil personnel services, the local school or central office
- Demonstrated ability to communicate positively with diverse groups
- Working knowledge of ECE procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Student Services”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.