Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IV (attached) Grade 9
Working Calendar: 220/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides instructional support to component personnel at school locations; assists in component planning, implementation, evaluation and monitoring, and assists in curriculum development/ refinement; assists in planning, developing, implementing inservice for school based component personnel; assists in coordinating the Title I components with the regular program.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky certification in Administration and/or Supervision (Principal’s Certification)
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience at the appropriate level
- Knowledge of current literature, instructional strategies and materials in the math or reading/language arts areas
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Specialist Title I Component”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.