Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedules / Grade: II / 09
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages and coordinates District transportation objectives for all students identified as transported by pupil attendance records. Supervises and manages transportation services. Provides communication with parents, community representatives and general public.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience in pupil transportation
- Three (3) years of experience in public transportation bus routing
- Demonstrated ability in working with school staffs and the public
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Specialist – Transportation". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.