Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IV (attached) Grade 8
Working Calendar: 220/8
Scope of Responsibilities
Provides technical assistance to District and school staff in meeting the needs of students with disabilities and adhering to the Individuals of Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Monitors implementation and effectiveness of assigned ECE program; professional learning; supervises and directs the work of support staff as assigned to improve outcomes of students with disabilities.
- Master's Degree or higher with a Kentucky certification in Director of Special Education or instructional leadership or Supervision or Certification in School Counseling or Exceptional Children Consultant
- Three (3) years of successful experience in teaching special education or equivalent professional experience in area of assignment
- Two (2) years of successful experience in the role of ARC Chair
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding programs for exceptional children
- Safe Crisis Management Certification or willing to get it
- Effective communication skills?
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Supervisor ECE". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.