Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IV/ Grade 8
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides technical assistance to District and school staff, monitors, and implements the Deaf/Hard of Hearing program. Supports school and District staff in meeting the needs of students with disabilities and adhering to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Kentucky Administrative Regulations (KARs), and District policies and procedures. Supports collegial learning groups to implement learning strategies for students with hearing loss. Supports teachers with peer coaching, sharing pedagogical insights, and instructional strategies to improve outcomes of students with disabilities. Coordinates sign language interpreting services for students, parents/guardians, and staff.
- Kentucky teacher certification in Hearing Impaired
- Five (5) years of successful experience as a teacher of the deaf
- Effective communication skills
- Master’s Degree or higher with major in Hearing Impaired
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Supervisor ECE – Deaf and Hard of Hearing". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.