Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 8 (attached)
Working Calendar: 220 days/8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides assistance and supervision in the development of programming designed to strengthen onboarding, retention, mentoring and building upon existing teacher leadership. Collaborates with school and district to support the coordination and implementation of high-quality professional learning.
- Master's Degree or higher with Kentucky Administrator Certificate
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Supervisor Professional Development and Learning“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.