Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Join the accounting team of a global supplier and manufacturer headquartered in Jeffersonville, IN as their Corporate Controller. This mid-sized company is looking for a talented accounting leader to work strategically and report to the CFO. Position will plan and direct the accounting operations including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, financial reporting, forecasting and payroll. The successful candidate will have excellent organization, management and communication skills. This role includes full employee benefits and a market competitive salary ($100k – $120k). This is an exciting opportunity for a strong accounting leader with initiative to support a company’s big picture vision —apply today!
Highlighted Duties:• Manage daily accounting and staff (AR, AP, payroll, etc.)
• Improve efficiencies and controls, review, recommend and implement revisions to accounting processes/procedures
• Provide manufacturing job costing guidelines and reports performance metrics
• Responsible for financial analysis, reporting and forecasting
• Handle all tax reporting
• GAAP compliance (federal, state, industry requirements and required reporting)
• Responsible for creating company’s annual budget
• Coordinates with CPA firm on behalf of company
• Provide outstanding customer service and communication with management team and employees
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar required
• Must have job costing experience
• Must have tax reporting and preparation software experience
• Recent hands-on accounting leadership role in the manufacturing industry required
• 8+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience at a med-sized company
• Experience overseeing daily accounting (AR, AP and payroll)
• Passion for continuous improvement; experience streamlining policies and procedures
• Solutions driven problem solver with an exceptional customer service mindset
• Strong background in financial reporting and understanding of GAAP
• Excellence verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills needed to effectively convey information to others
• Proficiency with accounting software and MS Office (especially Excel)
• Ability to successfully work independently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Conditions of Employment: Job offers could be contingent upon complying with the company’s vaccination policy, acceptable results of a criminal background check, negative results of a drug screen, a physical etc. or any combination thereof. Please ask your recruiter about these contingencies. If you receive a conditional job offer, do not give notice until such contingency results are satisfactory to the hiring company.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon their skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.