Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Talis Group’s client is a well-established International metal fabricator, providing outstanding products to a wide variety of industries. Company is hiring a Sr. Process Engineer to join their Jeffersonville plant location (just across the bridge from Louisville). This position will provide hands-on troubleshooting, process improvement, product launch and general engineering support, as well as coaching and mentoring the rest of the team. This position typically works 45-50 hours a week on day shift. A full benefit package, competitive salary and growth opportunities are also a part of joining this team.
· Lead troubleshooting and optimization of equipment
· Assist and/or Lead Capital Projects or New Product Launch projects
· Reduce scrap and identify opportunities for increasing capacity
· Analyze data to identify root causes of defects and implement appropriate countermeasures
· Assist with the design and validation of production tooling/gauges
· Utilize GD&T to ensure manufacturability of product
· Communicate with customers to ensure product requirements are met
· Update and develop standard operating procedures
· Train operators and maintenance on equipment
· Drive continuous improvement initiatives to streamline processes, reduce waste and eliminate costs.
· Electrical or Mechanical Bachelors degree preferred but related degree accepted
· Must have experience in metal fabrication
· Must have hands on knowledge and understanding of plant engineering processes.
· Must have PLC troubleshooting experience
· Ability to utilize GD&T and AutoCAD to review drawings and specifications
· Ability to readily interface with all areas of the company and outside contactors
· Excellent communication skills
· Occasional travel to customer site 10-15%
· Ability to mentor and coach engineering staff
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on the company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.