Website Talis Group, Inc.
Company is looking for a bright energetic Accountant with basic general accounting experience to train in their industry.
Talis Group’s client is a well-established thriving family-owned company with prominent regional projects. This is a new addition to the accounting team in the Louisville, KY headquarters due to company growth. Position will assist with accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, general ledger entries, month end close, payroll and report to the Controller. This is a limitless opportunity for an accounting professional who wants to advance their career and never be bored! Market competitive compensation ($50k – $65k) and full employee benefit package. Apply today to advance your skills in a thriving industry.
• Assist with billing; prepare and process invoices
• Post accounts payable
• General ledger and bank account reconciliation
• Financial reporting
• Assist with monthly close
• Assist with payroll processing
• Provide excellent customer service
• Bachelor’s in accounting, related field or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of general accounting experience; accounts receivable a plus
• A bright energetic professional who works well with clients
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Excel and progressive technology use
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit application.jobs.net.