Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
A large highly successful manufacturer with plants across the region, is searching for a dynamic Corporate Controller to join their team at their Louisville, KY headquarters. This fast-paced company is in the highly competitive auto industry. Successful candidates will be strong leaders with excellent communication skills. Candidates must have Corporate Controller experience with a comprehensive understanding of working in the details as well as the operational experience needed to help drive the company’s success.
The Corporate Controller reports to the VP of Finance and is responsible for the oversight and management of all accounting functions and reporting for multiple facilities. Responsibilities include accounting team management, reporting, effective internal controls, practices and procedures. An excellent market competitive salary, potential 15% bonus and benefits package are offered with the position. Join the talented team at this organization and be a part of their continuous improvement culture!
Highlighted Duties• Lead, direct and develop a customer-service focused accounting team
• Responsible for managing all aspects of the company’s accounting and reporting functions
• Manage accurate and timely completion of reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries and general ledger
• Manage a timely and accurate month end close
• Maintain proper transactions and controls to ensure accurate costing and profit analysis
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation of financial reporting
• Responsible for reporting financials, leading meeting and presenting results to management
• Develop and monitor controls for maintaining practices and procedures
• Assist with audit and tax requirements
• Work closely with managers to identify and execute strategic initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• CMA or CPA preferred
• 15+ years of progressive finance and accounting experience in the manufacturing industry (auto industry preferred)
• 10+ years’ experience as a Corporate Controller with staff management and reporting responsibilities
• Experience successfully managing and developing accounting team
• Strong background in financial reporting and understanding of GAAP
• MRP/ERP system experience required, proficient with MS Excel, financial software and analysis
• Passion for continuous improvement
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel 5 – 10% annually
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.