Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Talis Group’s client, a premier engineering firm with multiple locations, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join their team. This award-winning firm has been in business for 35+ years and has an excellent reputation and corporate culture. Corporate Recruiter will report to the HR Manager and work closely with hiring managers to fill heavy industrial engineering, industrial designer and other corporate positions. Excellent interpersonal skills needed to partner with hiring managers as they review and make informed decisions on selecting candidates. Market competitive compensation ($75k – $85k) with an excellent benefit package including health, life, dental, disability, 401k and ESOP plan. Start 2022 with this excellent next step in your career, apply today!
Highlighted Duties:• Full life cycle recruiting (sourcing qualified candidates, interviews and evaluations)
• Work closely with hiring managers throughout the process including candidate review and selection
• Identify and utilize appropriate sourcing tools to build professional engineering candidate pool
• Assist HR with background checks, offers of employment, onboarding and other HR tasks
• College degree in related field preferred
• 2+ years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience for mid to high level positions (experience recruiting engineers a plus)
• Experience utilizing up-to-date recruiting and social media tools for candidate sourcing
• Basic human resources knowledge
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Experience using MS Excel and HRIS software
Outstanding customer service skills and positive attitude!
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.