Website Talis Group, Inc.
Talis Group’s client is an international professional services organization with an office in Louisville, KY. This fast-growing company is seeking a self-motivated professional with administrative, business and/or human resources experience to assist the Diversity & Inclusion Director. Specialist responsibilities include coordinating events/programs, certification applications and reporting, calendar/data base maintenance, scheduling and travel arrangements.
The Diversity & Inclusion Specialist can work from the Louisville, KY office or one of the company’s many offices across the U.S. (no remote option). Please specify your location. Market competitive compensation ($50k – $55k based on experience) and excellent employee benefit package. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to make a difference at a thriving international company, apply ASAP!
Highlighted Duties:• Complete and maintain division applications for awards, surveys and certification information needed by clients
• Maintain division calendar (planning/scheduling meetings, conferences, calls and travel)
• Assist with planning and coordinating events, workshops and meetings
• Diversity and inclusion recordkeeping, tracking and data base management
• Participation on diversity committees and with diversity groups
• Diversity and inclusion announcements and updates on website and social media
• Help build an organizational culture in line with company values and priorities
• Bachelor’s degree required with D&I certification/experience in professional services
• Conference planning experience required
• Experience in administrative services providing support to senior management is a plus
• Business writing and proofreading experience (event and training materials, website updates and other needed documents)
• Completes and maintains division applications for awards, surveys and certification information needed by clients
• Experience working with vendors and employees in multiple locations as point of contact
• Must have exceptional time management, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, experience using design software
• Motivated and flexible individual who likes variety in daily work and getting things done
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.