Website Talis Group, Inc.
Talis Group’s client is an international professional services organization with an office in Louisville, KY. This fast-growing company is seeking a talented Diversity & Inclusion marketing communications professional with business, marketing, public relations and/or communications experience to assist the Diversity & Inclusion Director. Manager will assist with the implementation and coordination of the company’s D&I strategic objectives. Team oriented candidates should work well independently, be organized and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
The Diversity & Inclusion Communications Manager can work from the Louisville, KY office or one of the company’s many offices across the U.S. (no remote option). Please specify your location. Market competitive compensation ($70k – $75k based on experience) and excellent employee benefit package. This is a unique opportunity for a D&I marketing communications professional to make a difference at a thriving international company. Apply now, don’t wait!
Highlighted Duties:• Assist Director with marketing workshops, programs and special events across the U.S.
• Oversee development and implementation of D&I marketing and communication strategies
• Write, design and develop D&I media content for social media platforms
• Expertly draft diversity-related communications, RFPs, reports and assessments requiring research
• Support marketing and business development in statically reporting to clients’ D&I requests
• Create company D&I communications for internal action plans and reports
• Remain current on D&I issues, marketplace research and market trends
• Help build an organizational culture in line with company values and priorities
Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field such as marketing, PR, business or communications
D&I certification and experience in professional services
• 5+ years of business marketing and communications writing, editing and design experience
Must have exceptional time management, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, experience using design software
Works well independently, is team oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.