Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Talis Group’s client, a growing company in the construction/service industry, is searching for a talented Human Resource Information System expert to join their team as the HRIS Administrator. Administrator will report to the Director of HR and maintain/support the customized needs of the company’s HR systems. Market competitive compensation based on experience ($80k – $90k), annual bonus potential and full employee benefit package. Don’t miss out on a manager role at a thriving company, apply today for your next career step!
• Responsible for internal HR information services systems (management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades)
• Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR team
• Maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security
• Installs and implements software and applications as needed
• Identifies improvements to information services with management team
• Programs custom functions
• Compiles complex data reports for management team
• Serves as lead representative for HR database design and implementation projects
• Oversees the procurement of appropriate hardware and software
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, HR or similar required
• 5+ years of database management and understanding of database construction
• 1+ years supervisory experience in IT, HRIS, HR or related
• Expertise in all areas of information systems with proven technical support skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills are critical
• Extensive experience using HRIS platforms and MS Excel
• HRIS implementation and migration facilitation a plus
• Strong attention to details and accuracy—well organized in work
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Basic Human Resources knowledge needed for legal compliance and policy adherence
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on the company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.