Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Have a passion for employee training and development?
Join the Louisville, KY, HR team at this long-standing nonprofit organization making a difference in the lives of people with independent living needs for products and services. This important nonprofit is searching for a talented HR professional to fill this role available due to a promotion. Position will report to the HR Business Partner, work from the east Louisville headquarters (NO REMOTE) and focus on employee training and recruitment . Generalist will also help support employee engagement activities, wellness initiatives, performance review system and FMLA administration. Competitive salary ($45k – $55k based on experience) and employee benefit package. Apply today, for a possible interview for this fulfilling HR opportunity!
• Conduct and develop employee training programs (i.e., employee development, safety, HR compliance)
• Full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions
• Work closely with hiring managers throughout the selection and on-boarding process
• Assist with employee engagement, providing ideas, planning, communications and execution
• Coordinate and oversee wellness initiatives and education
• HR recordkeeping, data maintenance and needed government reporting
• Family Medical Leave compliance and administration assistance
• Ensure all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal laws and regulations are followed
• A point of contact to employees at the East Louisville headquarters
• Provide outstanding customer service to employees to maintain a positive work environment
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
• 1+ years of wide range HR experience must include training and recruiting
• Experience complying with all applicable employment laws including Family Medical Leave
• Excellent Excel software skills
• Professional and motivated individual who likes variety in daily work and getting things done
• Outstanding written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop and maintain a positive culture for employees
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Conditions of Employment: Job offers could be contingent upon complying with the company’s vaccination policy, acceptable results of a criminal background check, negative results of a drug screen, a physical etc. or any combination thereof. Please ask your recruiter about these contingencies. If you receive a conditional job offer, do not give notice until such contingency results are satisfactory to the hiring company.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon their skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.