Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Talis Group’s client is a 50-year-old non-profit powerhouse in the legal field. They are looking to add a legal caseworker to their thriving legal team to provide assistance to the criminal defense team in the downtown, Louisville office. This is a Full Time, Direct Hire position offering a great schedule, Monday-Friday 8:15AM-4:30PM. There are no weekends, no on call duties and no home visits. This role comes with an annual salary of 37K and includes a generous benefits package as well. Don’t miss out on an opportunity for a self-rewarding career making positive impacts within the community.
• Provide assistance to defense attorneys in developing alternative sentencing plans.
• Meeting with justice involved clients, primarily adult men, and women.
• Reaching out to community-based providers to refer clients to, based on their differing needs.
• Presenting professional recommendations, which may include testifying in court.
• Coordinating alternative services with clients in lieu of a jail or prison sentence.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e., Social Work, Psychology)
• Master’s degree preferred
• Strong verbal and written skills to advocate on your client’s behalf.
• Detailed and organized case file management
• Desire to work with an at-risk population
• Exposure and experience in the legal field
• Position contingent on professional references and a background check
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on the company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.