Website Talis Group, Inc.
Ambitious? Ready to take your career to the next level?
This global corporation offers limitless opportunity and assures you will not be bored!
Talis Group’s client is a billion-dollar global capital industrial equipment manufacturer providing materials processing solutions to customers worldwide for over 75 years. Targeted industries include infrastructure, energy, mining and construction. This thriving company has launched a national search for an impressive Sales Director to work out of their North America headquarters in Louisville, KY. Experience in capital industrial equipment (materials processing) manufacturing and sales required.
This client facing leader will manage a regional sales team and is responsible for growing equipment and part sales and service across North America. Company provides excellent technology, resources and systems to Sales Director to support customers. Advancement opportunities are limitless. Company offers competitive compensation ($130k – $160k, w/company vehicle), full benefit package (including a stock purchase program and 401(k) match) and a generous bonus opportunity (up to 40%). Relocation reimbursement is an option if needed.
• Sales: responsible for growing equipment and part sales and service across North America
• Team Leadership, Training and Coaching: manage a team of five in Louisville and remote; effectively coach and monitor sales targets and dealer business plans
• Business Development: develop and implement short and long-range strategies for continued business growth (market data, forecasts and inventory status)
• Operations: drive a culture of safety first and sales delivery; high volume parts sales management
• Customer Service: Ensure excellent service to customers and distributors. Provide effective product training/management, oversee dealer sales targets and forecasts.
• Business Reporting: sales/finance progress reporting and presentations to executive management on a regular basis. Assist with annual budget.
• Marketing: attend dealer conferences/trade shows and actively participate at company exhibitions
• Experience in capital industrial equipment (materials processing) manufacturing and sales required
• Leadership experience managing employees, customers, sales, safety, financials and business development
• Experience compiling and presenting sales and financial data and analytics
• Experience working in a highly technical environment; Salesforce use
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
• 50% travel required throughout North America
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit application.jobs.net.