Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
A thriving family-owned company with prominent regional construction projects is looking for a bright and motivated Sr. Accountant to assist the Controller. Sr. Accountant will perform financial analysis, financial reporting, general ledger entries, bank reconciliations, payroll taxes and AR/AP Ledger. This is a new addition to the accounting team in the Louisville, KY headquarters due to company growth. A limitless opportunity for an accounting professional who wants to advance their career and never be bored in this exciting industry! Market competitive compensation based on experience ($75k – $95k) and full employee benefit package. Apply today to showcase your accounting talent in a thriving industry.
• Responsible for financial analysis and generating financial reports
• Review general ledger
• Bank account reconciliation
• Assist with certified payroll processing when needed
• Provide excellent internal and external customer service and support
• Assist with AR and AP processing when needed
• Bachelor’s in accounting, related field or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
• Construction contract billing background a plus
• A customer service focused accounting professional who works well with clients
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced Excel skills
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Conditions of Employment: Job offers could be contingent upon complying with the company’s vaccination policy, acceptable results of a criminal background check, negative results of a drug screen, a physical etc. or any combination thereof. Please ask your recruiter about these contingencies. If you receive a conditional job offer, do not give notice until such contingency results are satisfactory to the hiring company.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon their skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.