Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
A large regional financial institution is looking for a talented professional Senior Recruiter to join their recruiting team working from the Louisville, KY corporate office. Senior Recruiter will report to the VP of Recruiting and recruit for senior level position in Louisville and surrounding region. Recruiter will attend events, job fairs and assist with campus recruiting.
This well-established company offers current market compensation ($85k – $95k with possible bonus), weekly hybrid work schedule– office (3 days) and remote (2 days), excellent benefits, substantial parking reimbursement and a professional work environment. Join a company that works together to build trusting relationships creating a positive work environment. Apply today to assist this organization in continuing their history of hiring great team members!
• Full life cycle recruiting (sourcing qualified candidates, interviews and evaluations) of regional business and finance positions
• Identify and utilize sourcing tools to develop appropriate professional candidate channels
• Work closely with Hiring Managers throughout the process
• Screen resumes, shortlist applications, administer assessments, conduct interviews and schedule interviews for hiring managers
• Coordinate with colleges and university to identify and recruit student candidates (attend career fairs, etc.)
• Assist HR with background checks and offers of employment
• Work within human resources system to enter new employees and assist with recordkeeping
• 6+ years executive recruiting experience in a corporate environment
• Must have experience recruiting for mid to high level positions in operations, IT, accounting, and marketing areas
• Experience utilizing up-to-date recruiting and social media tools for candidate sourcing
• Outstanding customer service skills and positive attitude
• Basic human resources knowledge
• Experience using MS Excel, Outlook and HRIS software
• Strong attention to details and accuracy—well organized in work
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Must be available for less than 10% overnight travel annually
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Conditions of Employment: Job offers could be contingent upon complying with the company’s vaccination policy, acceptable results of a criminal background check, negative results of a drug screen, a physical etc. or any combination thereof. Please ask your recruiter about these contingencies. If you receive a conditional job offer, do not give notice until such contingency results are satisfactory to the hiring company.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon their skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.