Website Talis Group, Inc.
Boutique Recruiting Company
Talis Group’s client is a medium – small Litigation Defense firm in Louisville, KY with extensive Trial success. This premier law firm is hiring an Associate Attorney to join their team. The position will focus in the area of Workers Compensation . Firm offers full benefits, including 401K match, long-term disability, all bar and continuing education fees and billable hour incentives. F irm has a family culture offering work flexibility and virtual options.
• Manage cases from beginning to resolution
• Advise clients concerning their defense of claims, legal rights and obligations.
• Stay abreast of and interpret laws, rulings and regulations for clients
• Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
• Gather evidence to formulate defense through witness interviews, depositions, and other discovery.
• Prepare and draft legal documents including briefs and opinions
• Negotiate settlements and participate in mediation
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
• J.D. from an accredited law school
• 2-5 years of Workers Compensation experience
• MUST have license to practice in Kentucky and in good standing
• Effective communication, research, negotiation and reasoning skills.
• Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on the company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.