Talis Group’s client is a growing national capital equipment and service company with a strong customer service focus for accounts in the medical industry. Position will work from the Louisville, KY corporate office and report to the Director of Sales. This Representative will maintain existing customers in several regions and develop new accounts in multiple channels through sales and marketing efforts. Moderate travel for business development, conferences and trade shows annually. (see other jobs at talisgroup.com)
Top performers will have a remote work option. A solutions-minded professional with outside sales experience who no longer wants to live on the road will love this opportunity! Position offers full benefits, market competitive base salary and commission structure. Starting target income is $90k , Rep can outperform quota and achieve $100k+ total compensation. Apply today to join this company with a great culture to learn and grow with a well tenured sales management team.
• Identify new sales opportunities and create a business pipeline
• Serve as lead utilizing data mining, request for proposals, technical information communication and marketing to create potential business
• Develop relationships with potential prospects, referral sources and industry organizations
• Maintain and increase sales volume within assigned accounts and territory
• Negotiate and close deals successfully
• Maintain industry and competitor knowledge
• Stimulate new opportunities through telephone selling to medical providers/facilities in assigned territory
• Utilize CRM system to ensure accurate data, customer follow-up and prospecting
• Meet with Director of Sales to discuss forecasts, vision and goal progress
• Bachelor degree in related field preferred
• Proven success in B2B outside sales providing outstanding customer service
• Inside sales experience selling equipment and/or medical devices preferred
• Technical aptitude needed to explain difficult concepts while moving the sales process to closure
• Proven success using data and analytics to identify opportunities
• Working experience using Excel and CRM systems to drive customer penetration/opportunities
• Organized and detailed with administrative responsibilities (i.e., customer service call logs, etc.)
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Able to travel a max of 20% annually
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.