Talis Group’s client, a Kentucky automotive lean manufacturer located in the East Louisville area, is searching for a strong IT Manager to join their management team (current IT Manager is retiring). Company takes pride in their top-notch culture accomplished with communication, teamwork and safety which defines their professional values for internal and external relationships.
This IT leader reports to the CFO and is responsible for maintaining the hardware and software of computer/telecommunication systems (and their security) of the business office (125 employees). Market competitive compensation ($80k – $85k) and employee benefits package are offered with the position.
• Maintain computer and telecommunication systems (PC’s, servers, networks and phones) including security
• Perform system maintenance and resolve issues quickly
• Responsible for software and hardware changes and system updates as needed
• Maintain licensing and tracking of software/hardware purchase and location
• Responsible for backup process, monitoring and troubleshooting
• Responsible for writing reports and procedure manuals
• Present technology and system improvements for consideration
• Provide employee training as needed, individual assistance or group presentations
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent IT work experience
• 3+ years of progressive hands-on IT experience; proven project management experience
• Extensive knowledge of computers, telecommunications, servers, networks, phone systems, peripheral devices and computer system security
• Experience with AS400 and Bar Core Printers helpful
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills needed for success
• Must be flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, exceptional time management skills
• Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Passion for customer service and continuous improvement
• Occasional work outside of normal business hours needed
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit talisgroup.jobs.net.