SALARY SCHEDULE/GRADE: III
WORK YEAR: 187 DAYS
22-23 Teacher Transfer Instructions:
Current JCPS teachers who wish to transfer into this position must click HERE to be considered for this transfer. Transfer requests for this position will not be considered after 5/23/2022. For more information regarding the JCTA Teacher Transfer Process see the attached Article 16 document.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Plans, organizes and delivers the program of instruction based on approved curriculum; monitors, evaluates, and communicates student progress; maintains records and makes reports; enforces Board policies, regulations, and rules; supervises students, and secures and maintains school property and materials. May be transferred to other locations or clusters of locations as District needs change during the school term.
- Kentucky certification appropriate to the grade level and curricular assignment
- Experience and preparation required by the Board
- Effective communication skills
**Seeking teachers that are MSD Certified**
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position and location – “Homebound Teacher” If the letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify five references; with one being current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.