Salary Schedule III (attached)
Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar:195/7.0 hours per day
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides assistance to schools in the implementation and support of district-managed services including but not limited to Office 365, Financial Management System (MUNIS), School Digital Readiness Survey, Kentucky Student Information System (Infinite Campus), Active Directory, Google Domain, Little SIS, Lightspeed integration, Clever integration, inventory management. To provide oversight of all the District’s technology hardware and software applications to insure all components of the Comprehensive District Improvement Plan are met in regard to technology integration.
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Kentucky Teacher Certification
- Five (5) years successful experience as a teacher
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Technical Lead Digital Innovation". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.