Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 5
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for operation of computer-equipped copy production equipment to scan, merge and produce documents; responsible for bindery and distribution functions.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in operation of print room equipment
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Technician Bindery-Copy". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.