SALARY SCHEDULE/GRADE: IA, GRADE 8
WORK YEAR: 260 DAYS/ 8 HRS
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assists with designing, implementing, and reporting District, state, and federal programs. Assists local schools and departments in monitoring programs. Plans, develops, and implements training programs. Plans and develops automated data systems to provide services for users. Troubleshoots the data system. Assumes responsibility of liaison between the departments.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of responsible research and evaluation experience
- Two (2) years of data processing experience
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Technician Data Management Research“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.