Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 14
Working Calendar: 261 days/8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creates data sets and/or reports often combining data from multiple sources for internal uses, external partners, open records requests, research requests, and Board requests; provides data in a timely manner in compliance with all District, state, and federal policies; review department reports and data sets for completeness and accuracy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- In-depth knowledge of querying databases
- Three (3) years of experience manipulating large datasets using SQL, Excel, Access, R, or other program (s)
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Technician Data Support“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination