Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: 1A (attached) Grade 8
Working Calendar: 260/8
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for insuring employee records and transactions related to pay, deductions and leave accruals are maintained accurately according to associated personnel actions. Assists with validating and insuring District time reporting and pay calculations are accurate and finalized by the required deadlines. Analyzes payroll time reporting and coordinates the resolution to exceptions. Assists with testing and implementing system programs. Provides customer service, training and guidance to District staff and employees. Assumes responsibility as liaison between the Payroll Department, Human Resources, District locations and employees. Works under general supervision using a wide range of procedures.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Three (3) years successful payroll or bookkeeping experience
3. Ability to maintain accurate records and meet established deadlines
4. Ability to work well in a team environment
5. Ability to communicate in a professional, effective manner
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Technician Payroll". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.