Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IA (attached) Grade 9
Working Calendar: 260/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Coordinates equipment inventory, identification, marking, and auditing. Produces, updates, and audits completed inventories for the school system, and forwards to management information services for processing.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Demonstrated ability to perform accurate inventory and auditing functions, prepare reports, and maintain appropriate records
- Demonstrated ability to supervise personnel and to work with individuals and diverse groups
- Possesses a working knowledge of equipment and furniture used in the school system
- Knowledge of computerized inventory systems and procedures
- Valid driver's license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Technician Property Records”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.